Saturday, February 13, 2010

Style your cake... and eat it too



Image taken from Herriott Grace
Just stumbled across this cute blog and was pleasantly surprised it was not only a blog with pretty pictures found floating around the internet, but instead pictures all taken and styled by the blogger! They include her father's handmade wood items (like spoons and cake stands) as well as her delicious looking baked goods. They all looks so warm and wintery. Makes me want to snuggle up with my cat and drink hot cocoa. Except that I recently discovered she has tapeworm. Pretty bad.
She also has an online store selling her father's goods, although they do go quick! Her online store says she'll have more things available at 5pm on February 18th, so you know where I'll be then.... In front of my computer with credit card in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment